Although using IT outsourcing services gives a massive competitive advantage, many companies fear potential risks: troubles with business processes, communication bottlenecks, and data security are among the most common ones. Trusting a new tech vendor never comes easy—but at Softeq we know how to relieve your doubts.Get a Quote
International standards prove that an outsourcing company complies with international regulations that protect the customer. They ensure a predictable working environment where both parties use the same vocabulary, have a common way to evaluate the quality level, and follow uniform business practices.
The most credible standards are delivered by the International Organization for Standardization (ISO). Over 1.5 million companies around the globe use ISO certificates to prove their various competences to their customers. Thus, when an outsourcing company passes independent verification against the ISO globally recognized criteria, it becomes a reliable partner in projects of any complexity.
At this time, we have completed two certifications. Our ISO 27001 certification ensures our team’s strict compliance with the principles of secure development. And the ISO 9001 certification proves that we use best practices in project management.
Our ISO 27001 certification testifies that you can trust us with any information and proprietary assets—we guarantee its security and protection. Namely:
1. Our customers’ personal data and vulnerable project information is 100% confidential and remains under NDA at all times.
2. Business, development, and data protection processes are well-synced, as we implement security measures throughout the whole development lifecycle.
3. Risk assessment and risk treatment procedures are regularly reviewed to remain sufficient for work with the most vulnerable data.
4. While exposure to cyber threats is decreasing, a proven incident response process is put in place in case a security breach occurs.
With the implemented ISO 9001 Quality Management System (QMS), Softeq proves that our methods guarantee a customer-focused work approach and a high-quality outcome. We have upgraded our processes to demonstrate:
1. Continuous internal and external re-assessment of operational effectiveness and efficiency, including performance evaluation, monitoring, and management reviews;
2. Coordinated production and delivery scheduling;
3. And 100% compliance with legal, contractual, statutory, and regulatory requirements
Softeq has many valuable technical certifications (for example, we are a Microsoft Gold Partner and an AWS Certified Partner, among others). But getting ISO certification is a whole different story. It’s a time- and money-consuming process. However, we devoted months to preparing the documentation, aligning our processes with the latest industry standards, and outlining any gaps in software development procedures. This was a priority for us: