Quality Assurance of Embedded Systems
With years of product engineering experience under the belt, we understand the subtleties of the development process. We’ve long figured out that a great product doesn’t confine itself to having a brilliant idea realized in code. We’ve learned a great product is a bug-free product demonstrating high performance and reliability. With this in mind, we’ve created a Dedicated QA Lab to scratch our own itch. It turned out, our hands-on firmware and embedded system debugging and optimization expertise could be applied beyond on-premise QA initiatives, extending to the numerous contract-based product and component engagements we’ve been involved in.
Best suits those electronic component manufacturers, who require ongoing dedicated support of their development effort to ensure great quality of the manufactured products.
Viable option for those embedded system developers who require on-demand targeted testing activities for a certain project phase or throughout the entire duration of a given project.
We provide full-cycle embedded software testing starting from the early development stages:
- We’ll elaborate documentation outlining the required set of tests and algorithms to cover all the functional units of the tested component or system
- We’ll assess and put together a list of relevant software and hardware tools required for testing the component or system at the production time
- Besides employing automated testing, we can design and develop unique custom testing tools, as well as special emulators that mimic the missing physical device
Testing firmware or embedded system — which in reality involves intensive debugging and optimization effort — requires a combination of profound knowledge and strong skills inherent to these particular domains. This is what makes Softeq a service provider of choice.
- Our testing engineers are actually software engineers possessing advanced programming skills
- Our programmers have extensive experience in algorithm development and test automation
- We have all the tools in place to be able to create a continuous integration environment
- Our software engineers know how to make the most of the virtualization technologies
Start a Project with Softeq